Using years of experience of producing web content and social media campaigns for small businesses and household names like AOL, Yahoo!, the BBC, ITV, Toshiba, Magic FM and Paul Smith, we use all our editorial expertise to show you how to write for social media.
Our workshops talk about the words to use, when to use them and common mistakes to avoid. We want you to be Liked on Facebook, have your blog posts shared and those tweets retweeted!
What does the Sweet Retweets workshop cover?
- Writing enticing blog titles
- Crafting headlines that people will want to share
- Getting your tweets retweeted
- Talking to your audience
- Social media dos and don’ts
- The importance of timing
- What words work on Facebook and other platforms
- Avoiding typos and double entendres.
Who can benefit from a Sweet Retweets workshop?
- Start-ups who need to create a sparkling social media profile from the get-go
- Charities and other businesses who don’t want to outsource
- Brands who want to use social media but don’t know what to say
- Organisations who want to bring clarity to their social media campaigns
- Small businesses who want social media to help them stand out from the crowd.
Book a bespoke workshop in writing for social media
Tailoring the session to individual companies is a great option for those wanting to save money on outsourcing. The bespoke sessions are carried out in-house with up to ten members of the team, getting them in tip top Twitter shape.
Half-day workshop = £975 plus VAT
- Fully bespoke workshop looking at your sector, how your competitors are using social media and how you can make your own updates more effective.
- Post-training materials including tips on writing for social media
Full-day workshop = £1275 plus VAT
- Fully bespoke workshop looking at your sector, how your competitors are using social media and how you can make your own updates more effective
- Brainstorming session developing a social media strategy for real-life campaigns.
- Post-training materials including tips on writing for social media and write-up of social media strategy.
We can also offer monthly or quarterly follow-up sessions covering:
- updates on the latest trends in social media
- assessment of current campaigns – what’s working, what’s not, what are the challenges
- support for the in-house team