Book now onto the Sweet Retweets: How to write for social media workshop where you’ll learn how to write effective updates. Perfect for small businesses, start-ups and freelancers who know they need to use social media to get customers, but aren’t sure how.
Join the hundreds who have learned how to write well for social media through Sweet Retweets training. See what previous attendees have said about the session.
You’ll find out how to:
- Build your community with Facebook updates that attract likes, comments and shares
- Get your tweets retweeted and see your content spread
- Craft news and blog titles that people will want to read and share
- Talk your audience’s language
- Get the timing right
- Avoid the errors that have left others with egg on their faces.
Ask those burning questions
During the workshop you’ll have the opportunity to ask hosts Sue Keogh and Christine Cawthorne anything you like about writing for social media.
Between them, Sue and Christine have produced web content and social media campaigns for the BBC, ITV, AOL, Yahoo!, Toshiba, Paul Smith, Pizza Hut and a host of small businesses, charities and non-profits. Using their experience they’ll be able to help you work through any issues you’re facing.
Date: Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Time: 13:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
Location: Google Campus, 3rd Floor, 4-5 Bonhill Street, EC2A 4BX London
More information: Sweet Retweets: How to write for social media workshop
Book your ticket now!