There’s a stack of social media gurus out there telling you why you need to use social media in your business. What we’re offering is a little different.
Using years of experience of producing web content and social media campaigns for small businesses and household names like AOL, Yahoo!, the BBC, ITV, Toshiba, Magic FM, Paul Smith and Pizza Hut, Sue Keogh and Christine Cawthorne use all their editorial expertise to show you how to write for social media.
The Sweet Retweets social media workshops cover which words to use, when to use them and how to avoid making mistakes. You’ll learn how to be Liked on Facebook, have your blog posts shared and getting those tweets retweeted!
Who can benefit from a Sweet Retweets social media workshop?
- Start-ups who need to create a sparkling social media profile from the get-go
- Brands who want to use social media but don’t know what to say
- Organisations who want to bring clarity to their social media campaigns
- Small businesses who want social media to help them stand out from the crowd.
Your next steps in booking social media training
- Find out more about the public and bespoke social media training
- Consider whether consultancy might be what you need
- Get in touch to tell us about your needs.
Our aim is to share practical advice which could be easily applied to businesses of all sizes, whatever your budget.